Subject: [Leica] How about those bags for hiking?
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Jan 14 07:13:34 2009

If it is for hiking, you need space for the inevitable baguette and
camembert, and the welcome bottle of red wine, not to mention the spare
clothes and other bare necessities.
Also important, you have to un-harness a backpack every time you want to
change a lens, and find a flat surface to rest the bag before opening it.
I usually split the charges, and carry my photobag in front, while
carrying a rucksack with the rest in, on my back.
Could make sense to some too.
Phx