Subject: [Leica] New M8 Charger
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jan 15 13:18:14 2009

I don't follow Sonny??? You mean the total space needed to carry the charger
body and AC lead in your bag??
Looking at them side by side on my desk here, the new one is approximately
one quarter of the volume of the original. I guess it depends on how bulky
the appliance cord you use is.
I've always disliked the fixed position of the (interchangeable) plug in the
original charger. The power points always seem to have awkward access for
me! Much nicer to have the flexibility of a separate lead. Any old appliance
lead will work. I filched a really short one from my daughter's Olympus
battery charger. It's tiny.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.