Subject: [Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 16 07:28:58 2009

At 10:17 AM 1/16/2009, you wrote:
>Is there a smaller Leica (or German rangefinder) list that's not so
>much into the unaffordable digital M8, likes to discuss older Leicas
>(& perhaps Zeiss Contax & Zeiss ZM) gear and is more disciplined
>about staying on topic??  Sorry, I am just too busy for this list.
>
>Jan - in freezing Vermont (about to go out an shoot along Lake
>Champlain with M6 and Zeiss 2.8/35mm C-Biogon...)

You can choose what to read here:

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/

I read the LUG while I'm scanning, filing, keywording, etc., so it's
a welcome distraction with lots of invaluable information and
wonderful people.  The LUF is more disciplined, usually, but that's
not a good thing, as far as I'm concerned.  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com