Subject: [Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG
From: alcedo at verizon.net (Jan Decher)
Date: Fri Jan 16 07:17:29 2009

Hi Everyone,
I need to either unsubscribe or just occasionally look at this list on the
Web. Five digests in two days and so much off topic talk and endless strings
of re-copied messages....

How do you folks manage all this information?? One of the problems is that
(at least in my browser - Firefox) you can't click on the topics at the
beginning of each digest and go just to the topics that interest you. So you
have to wade through all the stuff.

Is there a smaller Leica (or German rangefinder) list that's not so much
into the unaffordable digital M8, likes to discuss older Leicas (& perhaps
Zeiss Contax & Zeiss ZM) gear and is more disciplined about staying on
topic??  Sorry, I am just too busy for this list.

Jan - in freezing Vermont (about to go out an shoot along Lake Champlain
with M6 and Zeiss 2.8/35mm C-Biogon...)

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG)
Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG)