Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Jan 18 12:55:32 2009

Brian, you could not be more correct. Just awful. As though, for many if not
most of the images, the photographer wished deliberately to be as
unflattering as possible. For a real parody, take a particular look at the
Communications Director Ms. Moran. Can you imagine a more uncommunicative
expression? awful

S.