Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jan 18 14:22:03 2009

This is a bizarre approach to say the least. I wonder what the thinking was
and who made the decision to shoot like this?
I have to add I am really surprised to see that there is an official post of
intergovernmental affairs director. Fancy Ms Clinton signing off on that ;-)
Sorry USA folks, I couldn't resist.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.