Subject: [Leica] Question about M8 exposure
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jan 18 14:43:12 2009

Mark this is about M8 exposure firstly. But what is being suggested is
filling the right side of the histogram, not chopping off a lot of the
highlights.
You must increase your exposure sometimes, surely? Shooting snow recently I
found this necessary, for example.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.