Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Magnitogorsk
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Jan 28 07:32:43 2009

Fascinating series Didier.

For an industrial city it looks a lot cleaner than the Rhine and Ruhr
regions of Germany.

The fish pictures remind me that, though I'm not a great fan of smoked
fish, I recently discovered that Russian smoked salmon is a delicacy not
to be missed, especially when washed down with copious amounts of vodka.
We have a Russian supermarket about 10 minutes from here, it's like a
trip to another world.

Cheers
Douglas

>>> http://mogool.com/russia/index.php?img=18