Subject: [Leica] Erwins review of SX 21 and24 and call for small format M lemses
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward Caliguri)
Date: Sun Feb 1 18:26:25 2009

Very Sorry my letter got sent without finidhing it. On an iPhone, and
some wierd thingd happen.

But what I was getting to is that I like tje idea of supporting one
format.

First, if a FF M9 is made, I will be good to go. That is Huge. No
having to sell lenses.

Second- Don't you think it would cost Leica a fortune to 'Tool up' for
the prodyction of a line of fixed focal length lenses, making them not
thst much cheaper?

Thanks- sorry for the mis send!
Ed

Dr. Edward J Caliguri