Subject: [Leica] Re: UK snowstorm
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Feb 2 22:44:02 2009

It's what you are used to. I remember some time in the late 80s, when
I lived in Florida, watching on the news how 1 inch of snow brought
Atlanta to a halt. Or here in Spain--a snowfall that would be totally
routine anywhere north of Washington DC brought Madrid to a standstill
and closed the airport for several hours. We watched it on TV in
Alicante where it never snows or freezes :-)

Same thing in London--it doesn?t snow a whole lot there.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu