Subject: [Leica] re: Erwin
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Feb 3 00:19:34 2009

I agree.
Erwin is a man of integrity.
A thing which should be a given till proven otherwise.
And unless done so should not even be brought up.
I met him once. Very good vibe.

A slow lens SHOULD be at least as good as a fast lens and cost less.
This is basic logic and the way optical design tends to work.
Speed in lens design is a compromise.

Mark William Rabiner