Subject: [Leica] re: Erwin
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue Feb 3 05:29:54 2009

I have emailed Erwin directly and asked him about his relationship with
Leica several times since 1998.? He never responded.  Maybe he got tired of
being asked a long time ago.

If someone can show me where he has written categorically that he receives
no benefit from Leica for his reviews I'm totally willing to completely
retract that part of my comment.  I'm happy to stand by the rest of it.

Marty

Gallery: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!