Subject: [Leica] re: Erwin
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue Feb 3 08:37:51 2009

> I have emailed Erwin directly and asked him about his relationship with
> Leica several times since 1998.  He never
> responded. Maybe he got tired of being asked a long time ago.> > If
> someone can show me where he has written categorically that he receives no
> benefit from Leica for his reviews
> I'm totally willing to completely retract that part of my comment. I'm
> happy to stand by the rest of it.

Probably best to not read his reviews and comment on them here as possibly
influenced by graft from Leica. He might sue you - sucessfully.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada
Hotmail? goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/versatility.aspx#mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_WL_HM_versatility_121208

Replies: Reply from jacques_bilinski at yahoo.com (jacques bilinski) ([Leica] re: Erwin)