Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 5
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 8 06:34:52 2009

Geoff,
I think that looking at the sky at 100% would make you just a wee bit
crazy.  I change lenses a lot and had not cleaned the sensor in a long
time.  With digital I don't print many so the hour or so that it takes to
clone out defects in the one I do want to print seem a fair trade for the
risk of damage when cleaning a sensor.  This would not work for Chris's
wedding work.

Sometimes, the dust does not matter as a fair number of shots were done on
the beach and the sand does a wonderful job of hiding sensor crud.