Subject: [Leica] Summilux 35 Pre-ASPH on M8 -> To Gene
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 8 06:37:26 2009

Not to hijack this thread but apparently Cosina is replicating the
performance of the old 35 Summilux with their new offering.  Has anyone used
it and any comments?

I ask as I have been moving files from DVD's to a RAID system and find that
the flaws were very appealing in my now gone lens.  Never sell a lens, you
will always spend more to replace it.