Subject: [Leica] HCBilia - now HCB would have approved
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue Feb 10 09:07:36 2009

Seth Rosner writes in part:
> As Frank Dernie, Henning, Tom A., and several others on the list know, in
> > addition to my almost life-long affliction as a Leicaholic image-maker,
> I'm > also a car nut. Yesterday, the sports car market having collapsed at
> least > as dramatically as have the Leica, Hasselblad, world equity
> markets and > economies, and being no longer obliged to run financial
> decisions past > SWMBO, I lost my [alleged] mind and also acquired a new
> (actually > 'pre-owned') Ferrari, a 575M Maranello. In fact, the private
> seller and I > closed on the transaction last Thursday late afternoon, the
> car was > collected Friday in Virginia Beach by transport company and
> delivered > Saturday to the Ferrari dealer in Spring Valley NY where I
> went yesterday > for my first visit. Perhaps the best road car that
> Ferrari has ever made at > a jaw-droppingly low price (you know, one can
> buy a pre-owned 8-cylinder > Ferrari in excellent condition in the
> US$20-30,000. range).

I'm sure that you'll love it Seth!

At least until the 1st major service.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada
Windows Live?: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Faster_022009

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] HCBilia - now HCB would have approved)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] HCBilia - now HCB would have approved)