Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 6; leaving San Francisco and early morning Atlanta
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sat Feb 14 08:23:59 2009

Don,

I really like the last one for the feeling it evokes of the old guy
sitting down to an early breakfast.  I see him as being alone but
enjoying himself.

The lights up top are a little distracting, but I don't think a tighter
crop would work as well.  Maybe they could be burned down a little.  In
any case its a nice photo.

Mike D