Subject: [Leica] Hypothetical Trip question: M3 Black Paint & Pre-Asph Summilux Or IIIG & Current Summincron in LTM
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Tue Feb 17 13:55:03 2009

At 04:34 PM 2/17/2009, Christopher Birchenhall wrote:
 >M3 painted last year? Why? Yet the M3 with a 50mm is a great working
 >tool. The IIIG in the photo is a treasure for collectors, could be a
 >working tool but it will loose value if used seriously.  Show us the
 >IIIG when it arrives. Heck get a loan and keep both!

Dear God.  Take the IIIg.  LEARN photography from
its heart.  I prefer the IIIc but I'll lend you
my IIIg with adequate insurance and security.  It is a great camera.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

In reply to: Message from leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina) ([Leica] Hypothetical Trip question: M3 Black Paint & Pre-Asph Summilux Or IIIG & Current Summincron in LTM ?)