Subject: [Leica] Raptor fishing action
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue Feb 17 18:54:39 2009

I thought so,too - that most were out of focus and mightily sharpened in
Photoshop. A fast frame rate and subsequent cropping would be my guess. Try
these galleries (other than Doug!) for great nature/action shots:

Ron Reznick: http://www.digital-images.net/Gallery/Wildlife/wildlife.html

John Shaw: http://www.johnshawphoto.com/galleries.html

Wayne Lynch: http://www.waynelynch.ca/owls_gallery.html

Art Wolfe: