Subject: [Leica] Bull Pukie, Certified
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Feb 18 07:04:05 2009

At 01:33 AM 2/18/2009, Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:
 >On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 Ric Carter <ricc@embarqmail.com>wrote:
 >
 >>I WON'T be a bitter old man
 >
 >>I WON'T be a bitter old man
 >
 >>I WON'T be a bitter old man
 >
 >>I WON'T be a bitter old man
 >
 >>ric
 >Good for you.
 >
 >I've been lucky to be happy at whatever age I am.  Just living in the
 >moment helps.
 >As I'm writing this, my lap is shared by my
iBook and two sleeeping cats, with
 >a symphony by Etienne Mehul playing on the satellite dish, and I don't wish
 >to be anywhere else.
 >
 >One reason I love my M3 is that it feels so
smooth and comfortable in the hand
 >that the final picture is only part of the reward in using it; the
 >journey is as enjoyable
 >as the destination.
 >
 >Alan, approaching 61 (though I can't believe it ;~)
 >
 >Alan Magayne-Roshak, Senior Photographer
 >UPAA POY 1978
 >University Information Technology Services
 >University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
 >http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/

This sounds likes nonsense. Perhaps the poster
meant to make sense.  If so, pray, repost!

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Bull Pukie, Certified)