Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 38, Issue 478
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Fri Feb 27 13:17:03 2009

Can Mr. Ye polish the rear of a Leica LTM 2,8/90mm front element?

Jan

On 27 Feb 2009, at 12:03, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

"I highly recommend Youxin Ye in Massachusetts for Leica screwmount and
M-series camera body repairs. Mr. Ye is a member of the Leica Historical
Society, and I daresay he can write a huge book about all the screw
mounts and M-series because he knows them inside out, literally
speaking. He replaced curtains and CLA'd a IIIf Black Dial, a IIIf Red
Dial, and an M2 for me. All work was excellent, all service was
downright honest and fast (2 weeks maximum door to door)! He will give
you an honest appraisal and never change anything out that doesn't need
to be touched. I shoot regularly with one of the IIIf's and must say
that the shutter speeds are right on! His prices were more than
reasonable and he's a real gentleman to work with. You can find this
Leica repair expert at (781)-830-9141 or email wye7@yahoo.com.

-- Eric Chan (leicas@lycos.com), October 07, 2001. "