Subject: [Leica] Bugs not of the software kind
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:29:13 -0500

Gene

FWIW, a recent infestation of Asian citrus psyllids is threatening citrus
across North America.

>From California Farm Bureau Federation

"As our colleagues in Florida have sadly experienced, this pest and the
disease are devastating," said Mike Wooten, vice president of corporate
relations for the Sunkist Growers citrus cooperative. "It's nothing less
than catastrophic. By their own estimates, within five to seven years, the
citrus industry in Florida will no longer be viable."

Found at http://tinyurl.com/cpxmsb

Words like "Florida....citrus industry....no longer viable" are serious
business.

DaveR