Subject: [Leica] no more R9 and R lenses - compatibility with new AFsystem
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:10:31 -0500

Frank,

Admittedly my tolerance quotient varies from day to day, and depends on
what I'm trying to accomplish. Some days I don't feel like carrying
around anything larger than a P&S. Some days I want AF. Other days I
don't. Still other days I'm in the mood for 4x5. Part of the enjoyment
of photography, for me at least, comes from using different instruments
-- even though some are less user friendly than others. :-)

DaveR