Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Machu Picchu, Day One
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 21:28:59 -0600

there's a long convoluted story about my visit to the taj, just to shorten
it, it was one of those really sick with a high fever but have to keep
working situations...i remember sitting on the steps on one of the outlying
mosques watching the taj change color with the sunset and listening to the
evening prayers.

tina, you really have to tell a story about hiking up wanayu piccu and point
out in a photo where you walked to.  it's quite a hike, isn't it?

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowessson.com