Subject: [Leica] Merry New Year 2009!!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 00:44:54 -0500

Thanks Christopher yes it's up for March.
Feel free to take pictures of it if you have an ultrawide as I don't get to
see it in person. I'll warn Jem. My first show with so much color, panoramic
stitches. My first 11x17 show. Most were from scans from negs. Even the
panoramic stitches.
Thanks for checking it out.
I hope all my British friend will take an afternoon off to Manchester to
check it out and grab a nice lunch and look at excellent older film cameras.
I got one friend coming back from Munich to the US stopping off to check it
out. Maybe he'll parachute out of the plane.

The 11x17's in the 19x19 inch frames work well from all I've seen.

Mark William Rabiner