Subject: [Leica] Adox CMS 20
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 06:56:09 -0700 (PDT)

'Ortho' film is only sensitive to the 'correct' color, or insensitive to,
say, red or green, making it OK to tray develop under the right safelights
(among other uses). 'Pan' is supposed to indicate a sensitivity to 'all'
colors so 'orthopan' seems a contradiction in terms, unless my greek is
screwed up.

--- On Sun, 3/8/09, Christopher Birchenhall <crbirchenhall at