Subject: [Leica] Black Tape - Silver Tape?
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:56:22 -0700

I always have tape attached to body, lenses, camera bag, etc. I use
it for locking down the lens at infinity and taping all the other
knobs and switches that inevitably get bumped during aerial
photography. (Anybody remember my rant on R8 "knobitis"?) In fact I
mention "tape" about a dozen times in a how-to article on aerial
photography at:
http://northcoastphotos.com/article3.html
*Black* tape works fine on the camera and *silver* metallic tape (100
mph tape) works best on anything out in the slipstream, like camera
mounts. Birds flying by have yet to notice the brand of my camera,
even with the logo still showing.
Gary Todoroff

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Black Tape - Silver Tape?)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Black Tape - Silver Tape?)