Subject: [Leica] Bokeh?
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:06:38 -0600

Tina Manley wrote:A question about bokeh in two photos.  These are straight
out of the
camera with just levels adjusted.  Is the bokeh too distracting?  I
deliberately shot wide open to throw the background and foreground
out and emphasize the girl on these.  I have others that are stopped down
more.

I find it distracting, Tina.  People sometime talk about "good" bokeh" v
"bad."  I have no idea what they mean, but this looks like "bad."  To me
"good" bokeh looks creamy -- this just looks fuzzy.
--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from court at wisc.edu (Ricardo Court) ([Leica] Bokeh?)