Subject: [Leica] Differences between lightroom and Photoshop CS2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:50:14 +1000

I don't think the colour spaces are necessarilly what's causing the tonal
differences, unless the photos contain some out of gamut (really saturated)
colours that have been remapped into a smaller space during the conversion.
Maybe its just a difference in the default conversion settings?  However I'm
no Lightroom expert. This could be a good one to ask on the Adobe forums.
Just ask nicely, there are some angry folks in those!

--
Cheers
Geoff

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Differences between lightroom and Photoshop CS2)