Subject: [Leica] Test Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2/85
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:30:57 +0100

Hi Ric,

I think I was not using any filter, this is strange, I've not
appreciated this deffect mounted on the M8, on the other hand as Jim
has said this is probably why I was not using a hood, I should do more
test.

Thank you very much!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 22/03/2009, a las 21:24, Ric Carter escribi?: