Subject: [Leica] Visoflex question
From: kennybod at mac.com (Ken Frazier)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:10:46 -0400

On Sat, 2009-03-28 at 14:00 -0400, Marc James Small wrote:
> Here is a primer on the Viso on LTM bodies.

Thanks, Marc,

I sat down with the Hove guides and went through them carefully, read
the online material, and arrived at the conclusions you outlined.

So, now I need to find the OTDYO and the OTBXO, the OTZFO and OTSRO,
then take a couple of Excedrin, lie down and think cool thoughts.

Many thanks,

--
Ken Frazier <kennybod at mac.com>

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Visoflex question)