Subject: [Leica] What do you Listen to in the Darkroom or PC Room?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 22:16:15 -0400

I tend to listen to a Big Band and Swing station
out of Cleveland over the Internet, or old radio
shows.  I will often drift into Classical but
rarely something out of the demimonde such as
opera, especially old blood-and-thunder Wagner.

I used to listen to NPR at least ten hours a day
but they have now become so leftie-loonie that I
can no longer tolerate their biased and
inaccurate reporting and "analysis".  I will note
that the popularity ratings for US radio shows is now:

1)      Rush Limbaugh
2)      Morning Edition (NPR)
3)      All Things Considered (NPR)
4)      Sean Hannity
5)      Michael Savage

I feel sad about my rupture from NPR as I was a
long-time supporter.  But the entire network has
done this dramatic lurch to the Left, from the
news guys to Keillor, that I just can no longer
support it.  If nothing else, I'll pull out a CD
of von Karajan doing the Jupiter Symphony or the
Julliard Quartet doing Beethoven's Grosse
Fuge.  My blood pressure is lower and my cholesterol count is down.

BBC is far worse.  Those guys are all
crypto-Bolshies in drag.  God Save the Mark!

Marc

msmall at aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] What do you Listen to in the Darkroom or PC Room?)