Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/03/2009: my wife went shopping in Andorra
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 07:00:15 -0700

Nathan Wajsman showed:

>>>My wife came back from a week-long ski trip to Andorra. While there,

she discovered that in addition to being a nice place with mountains

and such, it had some of the lowest prices on Lagavulin that we had

ever seen. So she went shopping:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#500937515_ZwbLZ-O-LB<<<<<<<<

Hi Nathan,

Now that's a keeper wife for sure!! :-) I never mind my wife doing any
shopping, she's pretty frugal. I just hate the hanging around waiting while
she's making up her mind on which items.

However if she were having to take all day deciding on a collection such as
you've shown, I'd wait all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) "Take yer time dear, yep
that's a good one also. Oh and that one just beside it, the one in the dark
green box. Yep that one it's the choice of a life time!!" :-) Heck I'd even
push the cart for her to the cashier! :-)

Simply because, the evening "taste testing" would make the day long wait,
well worth the evenings pleasures of a wee dram of a heart warming moment of
enjoyment for the taste buds! :-)

Cheers,

Dr.ted

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/03/2009: my wife went shopping in Andorra)