Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 38, Issue 425
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward J Caliguri)
Date: Tue Feb 10 16:13:40 2009

Howard;

I also noticed your 'Snow Monkey's' Photo -- They don't look like the Snow
Monkey's I've seen in National Geographic(!)But I have two of my own who
look similar to yours. I did notice that was shot at ISO 1250; That's great!
I have the 50 Summilux ASPH (not coded) and have always embraced it,
especially with good old chrome film. Your colors are top notch here, as is
the shadow detail. I wish the DMR went as high in ISO - it would help with
wildlife work on many occasions; early morning, dusk or fast action with an
800 f/5.6.?

Certainly another aspect of the fun you can have with these cameras!

Thanks,
Ed

Howard wrote

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 38, Issue 425)