Subject: [Leica] Help - Leica 65 3.5 Elmar
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 21:29:37 -0400

At 09:18 PM 4/3/2009, you wrote:
>Ummm, yeah
>
> From all that I can tell, the 65mm Elmar and 16464 adapter combination
>was intended for the Visoflex, not direct mount to an M.
>
>There is an adapter combination to allow the Visoflex lenses to be used
>on R cameras, but I don't think that is where you are going.
>
>...Vick

Right.  It never occurred to me that the lens would be made to work
only on the Visoflex.  Is this the only lens made to work only on the
Visoflex?  Sorry to be so stupid about this, but I'm not an equipment person!

Anybody want to sell me a 75/2.0 Summicron?  I'm pretty sure that
will fit on the M8 ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com