Subject: [Leica] Infrequent printer selection?
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:07:11 -0600

I say stick with what works.  I just got one of the refurbished Epson
3800 for a song from Epson and now that I have figured a few things
out it works like a charm.    I have an epson 1280 with MIS inks but
it would require at least 30 minutes of head cleaning each time I
would use it ( once a month) which I put up with until I couldn't.  My
Epson 960 does nice color and so/so BW but only for 8 x 11.

My only problem is trying to sell or give away my other printers :)
I emailed several arts workshops and when they get around to emailing
me back they usually tell me that they aren't set up to take donations
( except with dead presidents on them).

ernie