Subject: [Leica] Infrequent printer selection?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:24:52 -0400

Too many printers spoils the broth.
When I was in Portland I had three set up.
Actually all three worked;
Though the 2200 got dicey in the end and probably needed a cleaning.
My HP laser printer did the day to day grunt readout work.
Now that I'm in an apartment everything has to be simplified and
consolidated so I do everything off whatever printer I'm using and for a
couple of years now it's been the Epson 3800 which I love.
Don't listen to that trouble maker on the list who keeps saying bad things
about my beloved 3800 his name is Brian and I'm sure he's about to get
kicked off the list for being a general trouble maker.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Infrequent printer selection?)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Infrequent printer selection?)