Subject: [Leica] Infrequent printer selection?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 23:15:43 -0400

It gets lonely the Epson 3800 does and any inkjet printer I think.
Just like a kitty or doggie or gerbil.
You need to keep it entertained regularly, daily by printing google map
directions from it.
And recipes for Matzah balls.
Movie reviews to take the the movies for before they start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matzah_ball

Mark William Rabiner