Subject: [Leica] Infrequent printer selection?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:54:53 -0500

Mark,

Have you noticed any change in quality as the cartridges age?  I have not
been able to print as much as I would like, and I have noticed that with my
R1800 the prints are considerably better when I replace a cartridge that is
about seven months old or older.  By better I mean a much better match with
my monitor viewed with the paper profile, as compared to a flatter, somewhat
desaturated print with the aged cartridges.  A big difference.  I like the
idea of the 3800, but I have never been clear as to how the image quality
changes as the ink ages.

Ken