Subject: [Leica] Now What?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:02:05 -0400

Frank,

Let me get this straight. There's a risk your wife will be less than
thrilled if you by an M8 at a good price (and I assume it's an issue
because it's your assessment of good price and not your wife's), but
you're also considering an M9!

Do this. Tell her that you bought an M9 and just when she's about ready
to pull the trigger yell, "Just kidding, I only bought an M8, and it's
not even a .2!!!"

DaveR