Subject: [Leica] WTB Leica masks for V35 enlarger
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:06:44 +0200

Hi there!

A friend of mine is looking for the 25x37mm masks for the leitz V35
enlarger, the ones which allows black margins.
He's open to any reasonable offer, and we do understand that they
won't be dirt cheap as they are rare stuff, so let us know, but please
reply to my email and not to the list, as I will be on a trip the next
week and list delivery will be turned off.

Thanks in advance.

I feel better, to hell with photography, art, women, and all
E. Weston, 1924
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net/

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] WTB Leica masks for V35 enlarger)