Subject: [Leica] Translation question - help needed
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:52:05 +0200

Thanks Sonny,

until now, I've had quite a few storyboards (described as such by the
same client in fact, and followed by a more detailed version that they
call a "treatment") that look a bit like comic strips with a couple of
columns of sketches (aka scribbles) accompanied by notes on lighting
etc.. This sounds to be pretty much what you describe.

This is what sidetracked me away from storyboard and towards a concept
outline or a shooting plan.

What I had here was more like a list of dos and donts.

I'm getting closer and closer to the idea that a "Denkzettel" is
something somebody with no idea thought up just to annoy translators. :-)

Cheers
Douglas