Subject: [Leica] 21 mm Elmarit fringing
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:42:49 -0700

LUGers,

I don't quite understand.  I have been using  a 21mm Elmarit for a
couple of years and I never have had
a problem.  All my transparencies and prints have had no colour fringing
or vignetting.  It is much better
than my previous Super Angulon which was stolen from me by a fast
talking flatlander from Pacific Beach.

BTW, my Elmarit is the pre-Aspheric version with no coding. It is a much
superior lens than the C-V
21mm that I had been using in the interim.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] 21 mm Elmarit fringing)
Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] 21 mm Elmarit fringing)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] 21 mm Elmarit fringing)