Subject: [Leica] 8 or 8.2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 12:41:39 +1000

John, I understood that the change in the M8.2 is to the setup in your film
M rather than the frame lines approximating the framing at the minimum focus
distance. Of course they are not identical to the Film M's; different sets,
different magnifications.

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] 8 or 8.2)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] 8 or 8.2)