Subject: [Leica] George ?
From: nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 20:44:59 +0100

George I trust you to arbitrate, I wouldn't be able to pick an
assignment as I'd fix it in my favour, also due to physical limits I may
not be able to complete one. I do like seeing how people interpret a
project regardless.

What could be a easier possibility to implement than the past idea would
be creating a new user on the LUG gallery like "Mr Lug Group" and then
the password is sent out to whomever wants to put up an image
personally, (note: not posting the password to the list which would be
Frieland/ Madonna suicide).