Subject: [Leica] doing it for real
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis)
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 13:50:02 -1000

I was surprised when I got to the sequence that covered the "Doctors
Without Borders" there were no photos depicting the doctors. #15,
children running after the doctor's vehicle, #17  woman with her child
sitting in the clinic.

Where are photos showing the doctors? Did the photographer not take any?
or were they just left out.

For me the takeaway was that there was an agenda in this and in the end
I felt it did not make it's mark on me.

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] doing it for real)