Subject: [Leica] How things change
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 11:38:09 -0400

Some things change. Some remain the same. The process of using film
hasn't changed. The number of people using it has. A lot of people have
given it up, for obvious reasons.

I'm glad that I grew up in an age when cameras like the AE-1 ruled. If I
were getting into photography today I never would have been exposed to
film.

In fact, I can't seem to let go of film. I've decided to skip flat
digital craze and not buy into change until holography becomes main
stream. With holography I won't merely have to decide whether something
looks better in bw or color, I'll have to decide what viewing angle is
best. The possibilities are infinite (which, now that I think of it,
just takes me back to analog)!

Speaking of holography, how much do you think the M18h will cost? :-)

DaveR