Subject: [Leica] OT Re: macallan scotch porn, not great photos but...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 06:58:47 +0200

Hi Jayanand,

I think the shortage is mainly concentrated on the 1 litre size that
is sold in airport shops. I have not been able to get that since some
time in the late 90s. However, we have no difficulty find it in normal
shops here in the 0.75 l size. It has become more expensive in the
last few year, and now costs 60 Euro here. During a recent ski trip to
Andorra my wife made the happy discovery that it is just a bit more
than half price there, and acted accordingly :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain