Subject: [Leica] OT Re: macallan scotch porn, not great photos but...
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:49:59 -0700

Ted and Jay,

Gee, that is a miserable situation.  Our local Whole Foods and Bristol
Farms seems to have
a good supply of Lagavulin at less than half the Canadian price ( 18
year old?).  Yes, Ardbeg
is nice, but I prefer Laphroig (peat, iodine, salt and seaweed)

Yours in sympathy,
Jerry Lehrer
La Jolla, California