Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Book List
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:13:01 -0700

> On May 10, 2009, at 4:04 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> I usually agree with our George.
>> If I came out with a Blurb book tomorrow which I may just do I'd be
>> embarrassed to be put in the same category as Ted and Kyle and real
>> published authors.
>> This is simple and obvious I'd think to most people.

I can't agree with you on this one Mark...it's not simple, not
obvious, but rather simplistic, asinine too,

and worse yet insulting to you, to me, and I think as well to Ted and
to Kyle, even other hypothetical real published authors.

Steve

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)